Usually I do these updates only once a week, if there is anything to report, on Fridays. This week, however, I'd no sooner issued the update and we had a new HPS'er call into the office and register with the Network. So, I stand corrected this week! We added two new HPS'ers this week to the HPS patient registry. We now stand at 91 to go!
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments