Our friend Shirley passed this info along. I thought I'd share in case anyone is interested.
Announcing U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Scholarship Program
Supporting students interested in pursuing the basic science and technology innovations that can be applied to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security mission.
* Undergraduate students
* U.S. citizenship required
* Funding available for fall 2011
* Full tuition and monthly stipends
* Includes 10-week summer internships at federal research facilities or DHS Centers of Excellence
* Application Deadline: January 5, 2011
Complete information is available online at http://www.orau.gov/dhsed/
Questions regarding the DHS Scholarship Program can be sent via e-mail to mailto:dhsed%40orau.org.
Please post program poster available at http://www.orau.gov/dhseducationprograms/ScholarshipFlier.pdf and distribute this email to students and colleagues.