I don't think I've been away from the blog this long since I started it. Conference was wonderful this year and I have lots to report, but by the end of the night I was simply too tired to blog about the day's events. After conference several of us went to New York to do some sight seeing, and then Donna and I went to Washington to attend a medical meeting. It's been a long few weeks and I'm still not home. I'm now trying to process all of the news that I'm so behind on sharing here. Lots and Lots of photos to come - you'll probably get sick of them by the end. He he he.........I am still here!
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments