Monday, September 28, 2009

Florida!

I'm on my way home from Florida. I'm sitting in the hotel lobby where there's internet access killing time before I need to leave for the airport. We had such a blast!!!!! And, of course, I have a LOT of photos. I'm starting to process them. I might not get them all posted in perfect order. The first day we went to Universal Studios. The second day we attended the NOAH adult weekend and I gave a little talk on HPS. The third day we went to Disney and saw Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios and Epcot. Obviously, we didn't see everything doing three parks in one day, but we saw the highlights and we had an absolute ball! Stay tuned for photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tell everyone how we, the fearsome fivesome, tucked EPCOT in for the night. We were preactically the last guests to leave. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your pics.

Jennifer said...

Wow, you have been quite the jet-setter! :) Glad you had fun, and I loved the pics you posted! :D