I have to say, this has been a very tough week in HPSland and I'll blog more about that later. I need to get to bed as tomorrow in the Kansas City NOAH event! Yahoo!!! I did want to let you know that this week we added two new HPS'ers to the patient registry, putting us at 87 to go on this year's Hundred People Search challenge (HPS).
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments