I’ve been very good about my CPAP, at least as good as I can be. But, my face is starting to show the evidence of my good behavior. I now have four bleeding sores on my face where the mask hits against the skin. My face actually feels sore. A few friends that also have sleep apnea have suggested some mask options. The only problem is I only get a new mask from my insurance every six months. If I get a new mask that doesn’t work out well for me, than I’m stuck. Groan.
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments