A few days ago I posted about my friend Karen's HPS fundraising project. Every year she and her friends get together and participate in The Human Race - an event to raise money for a bunch of different charities (although their team raises money for HPS.) As part of her daughter Holly's senior project, she made this slide show from photos at the event. The photos are a little blury, but I think that's because the formats had to be changed so they could upload it to YouTube. If you'd like to be a part of helping Karen's fundraiser, there's information about it just a few posts down. I know we'd all appreciate it.
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments