I've had a little trouble with my blog lately, so even though I've tried to be better about posting, it hasn't been working. I think I've fixed it! This week (and since I last updated) we've added two new HPS'ers to the global Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome registry. This puts us at 80 more to go on thee Hundred People Search. The data does not include the registration information from the Puerto Rico conference. The office hasn't received that yet. Also, we have several people in testing. We hope they test negative! But, as the new lab is getting up and going, they are only running a few tests a week. As a result, there's a bit of a waiting list.
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments