Sometimes blessings come from unexpected places. This year we had the opportunity to have not one, but three, booths at the Oyster Festival. The crew in New York sold the usual ribs and chicken etc. We also got to have a smoothie booth, and a booth to sell Dare to be Rare t-shirts! I've done the Oyster Festival, and I can personally tell you it's not an easy gig. It can be windy and cold and its lots and lots of hard work! Hats off to the troopers who helped us out!!!!!
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments