He told me at the concert he's expecting a centerfold. I'm thinking of cropping this image and making a mock centerfold and sending it to him. What do you thiink? Ha ha ha ha........
Really - there's a formula to choosing covers for the Newsletter. Here's how it works.
First off, the images have to be high resolution (greater than 3oo DPI) at 8 by 11 size. That rules out most images I get as most are set to be high res at 4 by 6. Next, the composition of the photo has to allow enough room for the HPS Network News logo at the top, and enough room on a side area with adaquate contrast for any other cover copy I need to include.
That's why Spiderman got on the cover - the photo was the perfect combo of all those criteria - nothing personal - really. Grin!
Comments