I couldn't resist taking a close up of this door. This might sound funny, but doors and gates show up a lot in my artwork - at least the artwork I do for me. I like the idea that it isn't clear if you're coming or going - leaving something old behind or entering into something new. They symbolize a kind of transition, and sometimes I feel like my life has been full of a lot of transitions.
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments