While I was away for Thanksgiving those of you loyally doing your Web searches at www.goodsearch.com reached another milestone. We hit 2,000 searches done on behalf of the HPS Network during the Thanksgiving break. In fact, I think we’ll hit 2,100 by the end of the day. That translates to $21.00 for the HPS Network. More notably, however, is that almost half of that was raised just this last month. You guys are helping to get the word out, and the more folks we get to use the site, the more successful it will be. So, keep goodsearching – and keep encouraging your family and friends to do the same.
I'm so behind on posting about the trip to Puerto Rico. Since the episode of Mystery Diagnosis on Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome ran right after we got home, it's been a little busy. These, however, are my favorite pictures from Puerto Rico. I know, not pretty senery etc - but these little guys and gals inspire me. They are the next generation of folks with HPS, and if we keep up the hard work, they will live better lives because of it. They motivate me.
Comments